For a Destination Roatan, Honduras Wedding
- Copies of Birth Certificates.
- Copies of Passports.
- HIV Test
- Statement of Martial Status- All foreigners being married in Honduras must obtain a written statement from the Consular Office of his/her nationality stating their Civil Status and assuring that with the laws of his or her country there are no legal impediment to get married.
- Death Certificate of deceased spouse, if applicable.
- Divorce Decree, if applicable.
- Minors under 21 years of age must have written parental authorization.
- Occupations of the couple.
- Two witnesses, with identification. (If traveling alone, AKR will provide two witnesses.)
- Occupations of witnesses.
All paperwork must be faxed or scanned and e-mailed to the resort's Front Desk at email@example.com no less than 14 days prior to the wedding to allow for proper inscription with local authorities. You may also mail copies of these documents to the following address:
Anthony's Key Resort
c/o Bahia Tours, Inc.
699 S. Federal Highway
Hollywood, FL 33020
Please allow sufficient time for documents to reach the resort (approximately 2 weeks).