Roatan Discover Scuba Excursion
Learn to Dive at Roatan’s Legendary Dive Destination
What better place to get your feet wet with Scuba Diving than at one of the pioneer dive resorts in all the Caribbean? Here on scenic Roatan, home to one of the world’s most majestic barrier reefs, Anthony’s Key Resort will provide you with a safe, solid introduction to the sport. In the space of a single afternoon, you'll start what for many has become a lifetime passion!
Anthony's Key Resort is ranked as one of the world's top dive operations and our seasoned dive instructors understand how to help beginners start out right! For the safety of all our divers, our dive boats are equipped with a DAN Emergency Kit. The Cornerstone Hyperbaric Chamber & Clinic, staffed by trained medical physicians, is located right onsite in case of emergency.
Your Discover Scuba diving course includes a short video, classroom session on the theory and skills of scuba – then you‘ll practice those skills in shallow water before moving on to do a 40’ dive in the ocean. Your sessions can be credited toward a full PADI Open Water Certification and as a PADI dive center, you’ll be learning to dive with the best!
- Round Trip Transportation to/from Cruise Pier
- Classroom Instruction
- Shallow Water Session/Instruction
- 1 Reef Dive to 40' with Instructor
- Tanks, Weights & Weight Belt
- Dive Gear Included: Mask, Fins & Snorkel, BC Jacket Regulator w/ Console and Alternate Air Source and Wetsuit
- Participants will be required to fill out a PADI medical questionnaire prior to diving.
- Medical clearance will be required if there are any "yes" answers on the form. (Click to download the form below before signing up for the tour.)
This tour has limited availability and may not be offered to all cruise lines. Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.