Roatan Two-Tank Certified Dive Excursion
An Amazing Adventure for Certified Divers
Perhaps no island in the Caribbean offers more distinctive or accessible dive sites; and for over 40 years, Anthony’s Key Resort has been Roatan’s dive operation of choice. Our fleet of modern, custom-built dive boats is unrivaled anywhere. Prime dive sites are close by. Coral grows thickly on walls that begin in crystalline waters as shallow as 10 feet, then drop into the purple depths of the Caribbean. Squadrons of eagle ray, schools of briliant tropical fish, the occasional meandering shark, and delicate eel gardens are just a few of the sights you may encounter here. With water temps averaging 80 degrees, few currents and visibility ranging from 50 to 100 feet, Roatan’s AKR is a favorite among visitors who prefer their diving colorful, thrilling, safe… & comfortable.
- Round Trip Transportation to/from Cruise Pier
- 2 Reef Dives with Surface Interval at Anthony's Key Resort
- Tanks, Weights & Weight Belt
- Full Gear Option Includes: Mask, Fins & Snorkel, BC Jacket Regulator w/ Console and Alternate Air Source and Wetsuit
- NITROX Available for an Additional Fee
- Open Water Certification card is required to participate.
- You will be asked to fill out a liability waiver prior to diving. (Click to download dive waiver below.)
This tour has limited availability and may not be offered to all cruise lines. Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.