Dolphin Beach Encounter
The Dolphin Encounter begins as you travel across our lagoon to Bailey’s Key, one of two keys that make up Anthony's Key Resort and the private home to a large family of Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins. At a beach-front cabana, you'll receive a brief orientation and then you'll walk along a white sandy beach to wade waist deep into the gin-clear waters of the Caribbean where a trained naturalists will give you a personal introduction to a resident dolphin. The trainer will describe the dolphins’ characteristics, anatomy and behaviors and will give you the opportunity to touch, kiss and play with a member of this friendly family of marine mammals. During the 30-minute encounter portion, you'll have excellent photo opportunities in addition to professional photographs that will be taken of you and your new friends.
- Hands-on interaction with resident dolphin
- Personal cameras are permitted during your encounter.
- Professional photos available after encounter
- Ages 3-13 must be accompanied by a paying adult or guardian while in the water.
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge and may participate while being held by a paying adult.