Dolphin Beach Encounter
Make Friends with a Roatan Dolphin
Close-up dolphin introduction & interaction in a natural Caribbean lagoon setting.
A tropical getaway… unlike any other.
To begin your tour, you’ll travel across our lagoon to Bailey’s Key, one of two keys that make up Anthony's Key Resort and the private home to a large family of Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins. You'll receive a brief orientation and then walk along a white sandy beach to wade waist deep in gin-clear Caribbean waters as you join a trained naturalist to receive your personal introduction to a resident dolphin. You‘ll learn about dolphin anatomy and behaviors, and have ample opportunity to touch, kiss and play with a member of this friendly family of marine mammals.
- WALK THROUGH LUSH TROPICAL GROUNDS OF ANTHONY'S KEY RESORT
- PERSONAL CAMERAS ARE PERMITTED DURING YOUR ENCOUNTER
- HANDS-ON INTERACTION WITH RESIDENT DOLPHINS
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS AVAILABLE AFTER ENCOUNTER
- ROATAN’S BEST GIFT & SOUVENIR SHOPPING AT SEASIDE GIFTS & PHOTOS
- Dolphin Encounters are scheduled multiple times daily.
- Infants under 3 are free of charge.
- Ages 3-13 must be accompanied by a paying adult or guardian while in the water.
- Children under 3 years of age are free of charge and may participate while being held by a paying adult.