Roatan’s open-water peak experience for certified divers.
Unstructured. Untamed. Unmatched.
A rare chance to interact with dolphins in their environment.
A wild 45 minutes observing, photographing & playing with dolphins over a white-sand bottom.
After your top-side orientation and Q&A session to learn about dolphin diving etiquette, a five-minute boat ride brings you to a beautiful reef wall where you'll descend to a white sand bottom at 60 feet. Two or three naturally curious dolphins will arrive and are free to interact with you as they choose. In this unstructured setting, many of the complexities of the dolphins’ relationships and communication can be revealed. For the optimal experience, sessions are limited to a small group of participants – accompanied by a dive guide, dolphin behaviorist & videographer.
- SCUBA GEAR INCLUDED
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE DIVE SITE
- MODERN CUSTOM-BUILT BOAT
- SEASONED DIVE STAFF & CAPTAIN
- DAN EMERGENCY OXYGEN KIT ONBOARD
- ONSITE RECOMPRESSION CHAMBER & CLINIC IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
- AKR IS RANKED AS ONE OF THE WORLD’S TOP DIVE OPERATIONS
- Dolphin Dives are scheduled daily.
- Open water Certification card is required to participate.
- You will be asked to fill out a liability waiver prior to diving.
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older to participate and must be Scuba Certified to 60'
- Pregnant women are not allowed.