RIMS Student Group Package
Roatan Accommodation & Marine Studies in Honduras
Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences (RIMS) offers facilities for high school/college student groups for research programs such as marine research programs, coral reef, oceanography, biology, etc.
A complimentary land package will be given to the Professor for every 11 paying students. RIMS guests are housed in louvered wooden bungalows overlooking the lagoon reefs. Each has ceiling fan, 24-hour electricity and a bathroom with hot water shower. Three ample meals a day are served.
Package is only available to college or university students escorted by a professor with a structured program.
- Hotel accommodations
- Full American meal plan – 3 meals daily
- Fully equipped dry and wet laboratories
- Large air-conditioned classroom with a/v equipment
- Specimen collections and reference library
- Tours and use of Roatan Museum that chronicles and displays the cultural & archaeological history of the region
- Two boat dives daily with guides, use of tanks, weights and belts
- One night boat dive per week
- One dolphin swim
- Recreational services and facilities of adjacent Anthony's Key Resort (Use of water sports equipment and picnics on the beach and key)
- Escorted round-trip transfer from airport to Institute
2014 RIMS 7-NIGHT STUDENT GROUP RATES
RESORT CLOSED Oct 11 – 25, 2014
- Rates are per person, based on occupancy as shown.
- Standard rooms are without air conditioning.
- All prices are shown US Dollars.
- 19% Hotel Taxes not included.
Send us a group Reservation Request for further details and availability.