Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences
Roatan Accommodations & Marine Studies in Honduras
Anthony's Key Resort offers the facilities of the Roatan Institute for Marine Sciences (RIMS) to university or high school student groups for research programs such as marine research programs, coral reef, oceanography, biology, etc.
Special resort package rates are available to students participating in a structured program and escorted by a professor. A minimum of 11 students is required to conduct a group. A complimentary land package will be given to the Professor for every 11 paying students.
RIMS Student Group Package Includes:
- Hotel accommodations
- Full American meal plan – 3 meals daily
- Fully equipped dry and wet laboratories
- Large air-conditioned classroom with a/v equipment
- Specimen collections and reference library
- Tours and use of Roatan Museum that chronicles and displays the cultural & archaeological history of the region
- Two boat dives daily with guides, use of tanks, weights and belts
- One night boat dive per week
- One dolphin swim
- Recreational services and facilities of adjacent Anthony's Key Resort (Use of water sports equipment and picnics on the beach and key)
- Escorted round-trip transfer from airport to Institute
Details & Restrictions:
- Package inclusions are per person.
- Package is only available to high school or university students escorted by a professor with a structured program.
- Unused services of the package are non-refundable and non-transferable (no name changes allowed).
- One complimentary land package will be given to the Professor for every 11 paying students.
Please visit www.roatanims.org for more information on our educational programs and planning a course at RIMS.
Ready to book? Please contact our reservations offices directly by calling or sending a Group Reservation Request. One of our friendly reservations staff will respond within 24-48 hours, during regular office hours.